Research Paper Bitcoins
Invented By Satoshi Nakamoto
Published On 31 October 2008
- Bitcoin is a digital asset, was often called as Cryptocurrency.
- It is an innovative method of money transaction in the digital world.
- Transaction of this bitcoins is handled and verified by “Minors.”
- Minors secure these Bitcoin network transaction.
- Bitcoin provides Low processing fees.
- It is a fast Peer to Peer transaction.
Now the world is moving around Bitcoin network transaction which is entirely safe and secure. Your account cannot be frozen. It is not operated by central authority banks or any other organization but by a network called “Minor.” A minor system is used to manage transaction and issues caused by them. A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash system was implemented as an open source code and released in January 2009.
We know that bitcoins are the next generations network payment method which replaces the current regime. It is a new way of money which transacted online. Bitcoins has the main advantage in categories such as Low processing fees, peer to peer transaction and Worldwide payment. Paying online is very comfortable and more productive. Bitcoins are OPEN SOURCE CODE, and anyone can review the code.